Midwest City launches public art program
The cost of each pony is $2,500 which covers the cost of the pony, artist, plaque and installation.
The project was recently featured on KFOR’s News 4 Is This A Great State or What? segment. Producer Galen Culver came to Midwest City and interviewed the Atkinson Heritage Center curator, Carolyn Cuskey and the artist of the first pony, sponsored by the city, Ken Owen. The segment can be seen on the city website, www.midwestcityok.org.
If you wish to take part in this exciting public art project, please contact Ana Starr with the Community Development Department at 739-1229, or email at email@example.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad