Miss Addie's CafĂ© is in historic Muskogee building
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Closed on Sunday
The average cost for an evening meal is about $20. A dinner for two with appetizers costs around $50.
Some of the entrees are eggplant parmesan, chicken alfredo, seafood pasta, pan seared escalloped chicken, chicken scampi and smoked pork tenderloin.
The restaurant offers up all varieties of cakes. A 6-inch cake sells for $10.95 and a 9-inch cake sells for $18.95. Different types include: carrot, banana, pineapple, strawberry, Italian cream and sour cream chocolate German chocolate.
Red velvet pies sell for $12.95. Lemon meringue and other cream pies sell for $13.95. Cobblers are $14.95 and $21.95.
The restaurant also sells casseroles, cheesecakes, cookies and sweet breads.
In addition to the wonderful food, the restaurant offers Miss Addie's Cookbook, which includes all of the restaurantâ€™s special entrees, salad dressings, soups and desserts. Customers can also buy poppy seed, vinaigrette and wine paprika salad dressings.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims