Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
At least those fans had proof that their star junior receiver was there Saturday. For just the second time in the last 26 games, Kelly was held without a catch. It last happened in January's Fiesta Bowl, when he left the game in the first half with a knee injury. "Colorado did a good job of covering him up,” OU quarterback Sam Bradford said. "Anytime we have a chance to throw to him one-on-one, we take it, but we didn't get that chance (Saturday).” After scoring seven touchdowns on just 14 catches in OU's first three games, Kelly is beginning to face more and more double coverage. "The opportunity was there,” Kelly said. "I guess that's just the way the dice rolled. I can't change it.” By Scott Wright
Star receiver held without a catch
Several OU fans stood and watched Malcolm Kelly as he walked to the Oklahoma locker room, one of the last Oklahoma players off the field after Saturday's loss to Colorado.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 71 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense