Missouri can't afford second home loss, but quarterback Franklin may be out
COLUMBIA, Mo. — A week ago, Missouri took on No. 7 Georgia in its first league game as a member of the Southeastern Conference, an event that was monumental in its symbolism of a new era after more than 100 years of Missouri playing in the Big 12 and its precursors.
NewsOK Related Articles
But if Mizzou's meeting with Arizona State at 6 p.m. on Saturday at Faurot Field lacks some of the historical context and pizazz, the game might be as, if not more, crucial to a more immediate...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort