Mohegan Indians seek success in New Jersey through Margaritaville
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — An unusual arrangement is coming soon to Atlantic City in which the Mohegan Indians will buy a piece of Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City and run its day-to-day affairs.
The deal centers on a $35 million expansion that will bring a Margaritaville restaurant to the casino, splashing palm trees and parrots across its facade. But the casino's existing Roaring...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 69024Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31222Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29103Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19272Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6654Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6511Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 5366Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond