Monday will be sunny with temperatures in the 50s in central Oklahoma
Temperatures will be in the 50s Monday in central Oklahoma. Overnight lows will be below freezing.
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the 50s Monday, the National Weather Service reports.
Overnight low temperatures will be below freezing.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Sunny with a high near 56. West, southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Monday night: Clear with a low around 30. South, southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 61. South, southwest wind 8 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 60. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 64.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims