Money market fund assets rose to $2.645 trillion
The online service Bankrate.com said its survey of 100 leading commercial banks, savings and loan associations and savings banks in the nation's 10 largest markets showed the annual percentage yield available on money market accounts was unchanged from the week before at 0.11 percent.
The North Palm Beach, Fla.-based unit of Bankrate Inc. said the annual percentage yield available on interest-bearing checking accounts was flat from the week before at 0.05 percent.
Bankrate.com said the annual percentage yield on six-month certificates of deposit fell to 0.18 percent from 0.19 percent. It was unchanged at 0.29 percent on one-year CDs. It fell to 0.44 percent from 0.45 percent on two-year CDs and fell to 0.91 percent from 0.92 percent on five-year CDs.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort