Monroe, Knight lead the Pistons past Bucks, 103-87
Rodney Stuckey's 3 gave the Pistons another 21-point lead with 2:48 to go, and the Bucks didn't get closer than 14 again.
Jennings and Beno Udrih each had 15 points for Milwaukee.
The Pistons improved to 4-14 on the road and snapped a three-game losing streak in Milwaukee. The Bucks helped out by shooting 39.6 percent.
Detroit hadn't played since Sunday when the Charlotte Bobcats' 108-101 victory snapped its four-game winning streak.
Larry Sanders said the Bucks might have been a little fatigued, but that wasn't the key.
"(They) kind of wanted it more than us," Sanders said.
The Bucks' bench provided most of the energy during a 14-0 spurt midway through the second quarter. Ersan Ilyasova's baseline layup capped the surge and gave Milwaukee a 42-31 lead. Udrih keyed the attack, scoring seven points while John Henson added four.
Udrih's falling-down jumper in traffic gave Milwaukee a 49-39 margin. Knight's floater just before the half ended made it 49-41.
NOTES: Rookie big man Andre Drummond, who had 11 rebounds for Detroit, has at least 10 boards in six of his last seven games. ... Sanders has blocked at least one shot in 22 consecutive games. ... Both teams shot poorly in the first quarter. The Bucks were 8 of 22 from the floor while Detroit was 9 of 22. ... Detroit's Tayshaun Prince is one of seven active NBA players who have spent 10-plus consecutive seasons with the same team. ... Boylan previously replaced Skiles as Bulls coach at midseason in 2007-08, but was fired at the end of that season after guiding Chicago to a 24-32 record.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in