Moore assault leaves woman dead, man hurt
A woman was killed and a man critically injured Wednesday afternoon in an apparent assault at a house in Moore.
MOORE — A woman was killed and a man critically injured in an assault in a Moore home Wednesday afternoon, police said.
The names and ages of the victims have not been released, but they are thought to be in their early 20s, police spokesman Jeremy Lewis said.
NewsOK Related Articles
The man called 911 about 2:30 p.m. and said a woman was dead, and he had been assaulted inside a home near SE 4 and Sunnylane Road, Lewis said.
A weapon has not been recovered, but the man was stabbed multiple times, Lewis said. The man was in critical condition at OU Medical Center, Lewis said.
Lewis said the house at 2621 SE 6th Circle is owned by another man who was not at home during the incident. The man who was stabbed had apparently moved to the area recently to join the military and was living in the home with a family friend, Lewis said.
No suspects have been identified.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins