Moore police chief defends officers following death of Norman man in custody
Published: February 18, 2014
Luis Rodriguez, of Norman, stopped breathing while police officers tried to detain him after an altercation outside the Warren Theater in Moore.
- More details emerge in 'Warren Theatre death'
- Cellphone video in fatal Moore, OK, Warren Theatre incident is made public
- Video of death at Oklahoma theater to be released
- OSBI asked to investigate officers' use of force in Warren Theatre death in Moore
- OSBI investigating Moore movie theater death
- Moore police respond to Norman man's death outside Warren Theatre
|9:00 AM||Riversports Update|
|9:30 AM||LIVE: Thunder Exit Interviews|
|10:00 AM||Rescue Rundown: OK Humane|
|10:30 AM||Myriad Gardens|
|1:30 PM||National Politics Review|