Moore Public Schools Foundation receives $25,000
The foundation was started in 1995 to support teachers in classrooms by awarding grants to teachers and teaching teams.
MOORE — The Moore Public Schools Foundation recently received the largest private financial donation in its history.
The owners of Landmark Fine Homes of Norman presented the foundation with a $25,000 donation, the most ever donated at one time in its 17-year history.
The foundation supports teachers in the classroom by awarding annual grants. Each year they award about $25,000 in grants.
A reception is planned in honor of Landmark Fine Homes and the foundation on March 13 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at 3121 White Cedar in Moore, in The Willows subdivision.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims