More > Fashion-Matters-Blog
Summer reading: "Dracula in Dior" May 20, 2013 ”Twilight.” “True Blood.” “ Dracula.” Vampires are hotter than the sun they don’t walk in, and why? Because they have two things we all want. Eternal life. Eternal thinness. Sure, their books sell millions and their movies and TV shows are hits, but when it comes to style, too many are... Read More
Cindy Crawford: Stunning at Cannes Film Festival May 16, 2013 Every time I see a picture of Cindy Crawford, I want to dive into a vat of her Meaningful Beauty skin care products. She looked stunning at ”The Great Gatsby” preview at Cannes Festival in France. Her white, curve-hugging Robert Cavalli gown was the perfect complement to her timeless... Read More
Macy's to launch three new brands May 15, 2013 Macy’s is going after younger customers with the launch of three new collections, QMack, Maison Jules and Bar III Carnaby Collection. QMack is a 13-piece line that has been descri bed as Blake Lively meets Zoe Saldana and a “mix between Charlotte and Carrie in “Sex and the City.” Named after the... Read More
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond