More > Southwest > News
Strong winds to blame after 'inflatable' injures Frederick students May 15, 2013 Frederick schools Superintendent Shannon Vanderburg said seven children were taken to a hospital Tuesday after an inflatable obstacle course was blown over. Three were kept overnight to monitor head injuries, he said. Read More
7 Oklahoma students hurt in inflatable obstacle course accident May 15, 2013 FREDERICK — Authorities say seven children were injured after wind lifted an inflatable obstacle course and flipped it over at an elementary school in south Oklahoma. Read More
Lawton police investigating city's eight homicide of 2013 May 14, 2013 Jonathan Eugene Shepherd, 35, was found shot about 9:15 p.m. Monday and died at a hospital, police report. Read More
Videoview all videos
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad