Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
"This is about what I thought they would cost,” said Roger White. "If you think prices are to high, then you probably don't go out of the house. It costs more to go to Frontier City, White Water or a movie. And you get to scream and yell and jump around like a fool.” But some fans, including a few on The Oklahoman's newsok.com Web site chat room, complained prices were too high. One fan accused team chairman Clay Bennett of keeping prices down as a ploy to ask for a new arena in five years. "For seats with no amenities, they increased the ticket price 36 percent,” said Phillip. "But yet Clay wanted to give the people who moved here a pay cut. Sooner or later people will figure out that we have been (ripped off).” The Web site dissenter and Phillip are in the minority. Most fans applauded the team's prices. An upper deck season ticket, on the end, costs $420.
Most fans applaud new OKC team's ticket prices
Most fans are pleased with ticket prices announced by Oklahoma City's new NBA team.With 11,000 tickets at $50 or less — including 3,400 upper deck $10 seats — attending a game at the Ford Center will be affordable for all fans.
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
COLLEGE BASKETBALL VIDEOS
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed