Motorcyclist dies from injuries suffered Oct. 24 near Tahlequah
Terry A. Sadler, 64, of Fort Gibson, was westbound on U.S. 62 when he was hit by a Jeep Liberty pulling out of a private drive, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
TAHLEQUAH — A motorcyclist died Thursday of injuries he suffered in a collision Oct. 24 in Cherokee County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported Monday.
Terry A. Sadler, 64, of Fort Gibson, was westbound on U.S. 62 on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle when he was hit by a Jeep Liberty that pulled out of a private drive just west of Tahlequah. Sadler was taken to a Tulsa hospital with head and internal injuries.
The patrol identified the driver of the Jeep as Donna G. Perry, 48, of Tahlequah. She was treated for a head injury and released. Her passenger, Abigail Perry, 5, of Tahlequah, was not injured.
Sadler was wearing a helmet; Donna and Abigail Perry were wearing seat belts, the patrol reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes