Motorcyclist in Tulsa hospital after high-speed crash
A Tulsa motorcyclist is recovering in a local hospital after crashing into the side of a car Thursday evening, News 6 reports.
Police said the driver of the motorcycle collided with a car that was turning southbound on Memorial near 25th Street.
The motorcycle was traveling at a very high speed, police told News6.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad