MSU defensive lineman chosen for Shrine game
Montana State All-American defensive lineman Caleb Schreibeis has been chosen to play in the East-West Shrine football game.
The game is scheduled for Jan. 19 in St. Petersburg, Fla.
Schreibeis is a member of the West team, which also includes kicker Zach Brown of Portland State.
Schreibeis, who is from Billings, Mont., won the Buck Buchanan Award as the best defensive player in the Football Championship Subdivision. He also earned All-America honors from The Associated Press, The Sports Network and the Walter Camp Football Foundation.
He led the FCS with eight forced fumbles during the 2012 season and tallied 12.5 sacks as Montana State posted an 11-2 record.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister