MTM Recognition to Sponsor Upcoming Business of Small College Athletics Workshop in OKC
Oklahoma City – September 26, 2012
Oklahoma City-based company MTM Recognition announced that it will be sponsoring The Business of Small College Athletics workshop to be held in Oklahoma City October 15-16, 2012.
The Business of Small College Athletics is a workshop designed for administrators of small college athletic departments. The organization aims to better equip administrators to employ creative marketing strategies, promotions and fundraisers.
"MTM Recognition is pleased to be a Presenting Sponsor of the Business of Small College Athletics Workshop,” said Cory Beltz, Director of Sports Business Development at MTM Recognition. “As the official awards supplier to the NCAA & NAIA, we appreciate the impact that small college athletics has on our business and strive to provide new and better solutions to serve this growing market."
The workshop will feature a wide range of presenters, including the Athletic Director of Oklahoma City University and the Commissioner of the Southern States Athletic Conference. Many regional Oklahoma universities will be presenting.
MTM Recognition designs and manufactures many collegiate awards including the NCAA championship awards presented throughout the country. The company also designs and creates many other athletic awards as well as employee recognition programs for over half of the Fortune 100 companies in North America.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures