Water Walk: Creativity World Forum
Published: November 16, 2010
Tom's Shoes teams up with local nonprofit Wishing Well to demonstrate what it's like for millions of people who have to walk for water.
- Tom's Shoes founder and 'water walk'
- Panel: natural gas key to solving energy woes
- Oklahoma musicians shine at special dinner
- Oklahoma researchers explore out-of-this-world agriculture
- Oklahoma City creativity discussion focuses on â€˜new media'
- OSU officials discuss the role of creativity at colleges, universities
- International architects discuss creating artistic urban spaces at Creativity Forum
- New water ideas discussed at Oklahoma City forum
- Schools, businesses killing creativity, Oklahoma City forum experts say
- Can downtown OKC retailers learn from Russian Sam?
- Oklahoma City conference guests learn how to promote creativity