Music, entertainment complex planned for east Bricktown in Oklahoma City
The owners of the Wormy Dog Saloon are looking to move the venue into east Bricktown where they have bought a portion of the former Stewart Metal Fabricators plant.
Videoview all videos
Jan 18The owners of Bricktown's Wormy Dog Saloon are looking to...
Photoview all photos
One group, led by Gary Brooks and Andy Burnett, is working on a $75 million apartment, hotel and retail development on the north side of Sheridan Avenue between Lincoln Boulevard and Joe Carter Avenue.
Dr. Atul Patel, meanwhile, is planning to build two hotels, each between six and eight stories high, on former Meinders property at Sheridan and Byers Avenues.
Three floors of what will be an 11-story Hilton Garden Inn are already up just east of the Hampton Inn.
“If what has been proposed happens next door, the future here is very bright,” Farmer said. “You're talking six hotels within a block of this property, and then all the housing that will be coming in. You've got an influx of people coming in, and Oklahoma City is coming back into its own with downtown.”
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena