Muskogee city councilor pleads out in DUI case
A Muskogee city councilor has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence, according to The Muskogee Phoenix.
By entering a plea of no contest, Ward III Councilor Derrick Reed admitted no guilt but acknowledged that the state’s evidence is sufficient to prove culpability, the newspaper reports.
The charges against Reed alleged that he was driving with a suspended license and carrying an open container.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena