Muskogee woman on stricken cruise ship
MUSKOGEE -- A Muskogee woman is among the passengers on the cruise ship heavily damaged by a fire near Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. The Muskogee Phoenix reports that Misty Goad Brumm, 37, who works at the Muscogee Creek Nation Casino, was among the more than 3,000 passengers on the ship when it caught fire. A news release said Brumm has talked with her family and is safe.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals