Mustang Fuel settles into new Oklahoma City headquarters
Mustang Fuel Corp. hosted an open house Tuesday to show off its new Oklahoma City headquarters.
Mustang Fuel Corp. employees are justifiably proud of their new home.
The privately held Oklahoma City company was founded more than 60 years ago, but it never had a building of its own until this year.
Rand Phipps, Mustang's chief operating officer, said the company's new headquarters at 9800 N Oklahoma Ave. provides a solid, visible foundation for the future.
Mustang celebrated Tuesday with an open house to allow some of its business associates to see its new digs.
Phipps said the 3,600-square-foot building houses about 75 employees, but there is room for more.
Mustang has about half of its workforce at its Oklahoma City headquarters, including its executives and most of its exploration and production employees. Some of its midstream segment workers are there, as well.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister