Mustang Fuel settles into new Oklahoma City headquarters
Mustang Fuel Corp. hosted an open house Tuesday to show off its new Oklahoma City headquarters.
Mustang Fuel Corp. employees are justifiably proud of their new home.
The privately held Oklahoma City company was founded more than 60 years ago, but it never had a building of its own until this year.
Rand Phipps, Mustang's chief operating officer, said the company's new headquarters at 9800 N Oklahoma Ave. provides a solid, visible foundation for the future.
Mustang celebrated Tuesday with an open house to allow some of its business associates to see its new digs.
Phipps said the 3,600-square-foot building houses about 75 employees, but there is room for more.
Mustang has about half of its workforce at its Oklahoma City headquarters, including its executives and most of its exploration and production employees. Some of its midstream segment workers are there, as well.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction