Mustang man found dead Saturday in overturned pickup, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports
Roberto Alvarez, 35, of Mustang, OK, was found dead behind the wheel of an upside down pickup in a Canadian County creek just after 7 a.m. Saturday, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
A Canadian County man was found dead behind the wheel of his pickup early Saturday after being pinned for an undetermined length of time, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Roberto Alvarez, 35, Mustang
Alvarez was found inside his truck upside down in a creek just after 7 a.m. on State Highway 66, about a half-mile west of Fort Reno Road. He was driving east when the pickup left the roadway, hit a fence post and bridge abutment and then rolled into the creek. Investigators are still trying to determine what time the accident occurred.
He was not wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad