Naked man shooed from McDonald's rest room in Oklahoma City
Police responded to reports of a naked man bathing in an Oklahoma City McDonald's restroom Thursday morning, but did not make an arrest.
Oklahoma City police responded to reports of a naked man bathing in a McDonald's restroom Thursday morning but did not make an arrest.
It turns out, it's not illegal to be naked in a public rest room under some circumstances.
“In fact, in a lot of areas, it's not uncommon for homeless people, or whatever, to go into a bathroom and take a bath,” Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
Knight said the man was not arrested and may have been “run off.”
The McDonald's is attached to a gas station at Interstate 35 and NE 10. An employee of the restaurant called police about 9 a.m.
Employees working at the gas station confirmed the man had been naked in the restroom, but said they weren't sure what had happened to him after police arrived.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in