Naked man shooed from McDonald's rest room in Oklahoma City
Police responded to reports of a naked man bathing in an Oklahoma City McDonald's restroom Thursday morning, but did not make an arrest.
Oklahoma City police responded to reports of a naked man bathing in a McDonald's restroom Thursday morning but did not make an arrest.
It turns out, it's not illegal to be naked in a public rest room under some circumstances.
“In fact, in a lot of areas, it's not uncommon for homeless people, or whatever, to go into a bathroom and take a bath,” Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
Knight said the man was not arrested and may have been “run off.”
The McDonald's is attached to a gas station at Interstate 35 and NE 10. An employee of the restaurant called police about 9 a.m.
Employees working at the gas station confirmed the man had been naked in the restroom, but said they weren't sure what had happened to him after police arrived.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims