KONAWA — The name of the girl who died from an apparent overdose of a hallucinogen early Saturday was released by authorities on Sunday.
Anastasia “Stacy” Marie Jewell, 21, of Ada, was pronounced dead at Integris Seminole Medical Center, Seminole County Chief Deputy Todd Hignite said.
Jewell and seven other partygoers were reported as taking 2C-E, a designer drug similar to Ecstasy, which caused severe drug toxicity, according to OSBI.
The patient conditions of the other seven partygoers weren't known Sunday, he said.
OSBI officials said two had been in “very critical” condition on Saturday.
Cody Weddle, 20, was arrested Saturday, accused of providing 2C-E. He is being held on conspiracy and first-degree murder complaints in the Pontotoc County jail, officials said.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.