Name of man fatally shot in northwest Oklahoma City released
Police have released the name of another victim of a drive-by shooting Sunday morning at the Pulse Events Center in northwest Oklahoma City.
Police have released the name of another victim from a Sunday drive-by shooting in northwest Oklahoma City.
Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow reports Nicholas DuWayne Sweet, 32, was shot and killed about 2:40 a.m. Sunday at the Pulse Events Center, 6903 Roxbury near Northwest Expressway and Wilshire Boulevard.
Also killed was Raymond Huddleston, 34. Anthony Jackson, 35, was hospitalized. His condition has not been released.
Police report there was some kind of disturbance before the shooting. The event center had been rented for a private hip hop music showcase.
No arrests have been reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction