Name released in Norman fire death
NORMAN (AP) — Police in Norman have released the name of a man found dead inside his burned home on the city's east side and say both the death and the fire are suspicious.
NewsOK Related Articles
Police say in a news release Thursday that the body of 51-year-old Patrick Burton was found Wednesday by firefighters who had put out the fire at Burton's home.
Police have not released a suspected cause of death and say evidence is still being collected at the scene. Police also say Burton's pickup is missing.
The truck is a white 2004 extended cab Chevrolet with Oklahoma tag 088AXI with a NASCAR license plate on the front bumper, a cow bell on the rear bumper and a white bed cover.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense