Nanotech opportunities abound in Oklahoma
Researchers across Oklahoma and the United States are focusing on creating new nanotechnology applications in today’s market. Nanotechnologies are products that focus on control, synthesis and characterization of particles less than 100 nanometers.Some applications of nanotechnologies in our great state include the manufacture of carbon nanotubes, use of nanoscale titanium dioxide in the cosmetics industry and use of hydrophobic...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated