Nasdaq, SharesPost team up on private stock market
WASHINGTON — Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. said Wednesday it will partner with private stock exchange SharesPost to develop a new market for unlisted companies.
The new venture will offer early investors, founders and employees of private companies a platform to buy and sell company shares. The so-called Nasdaq Private Market will be based in San...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims