National touring production of “Jekyll & Hyde” comes to Oklahoma City.
Constantine Maroulis and Deborah Cox headline national touring production of the musical “Jekyll & Hyde.”
Literature and film have enjoyed considerable success with tales of people who have been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, or, as it’s known today, dissociative identity disorder. Think of “Frankenstein,” “The Three Faces of Eve” and “Sibyl.”
Rivaling all of these tales is Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,” an 1886 novella about a London physician whose transformation into a sinister alter ego...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss