14. Milwaukee Bucks (via Houston) — SG Terrence Ross (Washington, sophomore) 21 years old, 6-7, 197. Comment: This could be a tossup between Ross and Jeremy Lamb, but Ross has a slight size advantage at the same position.
15. Philadelphia 76ers — PF Perry Jones III (Baylor, sophomore), 20 years old, 6-11, 234. Comment: The talented Jones could be long gone by this pick, or he could slip even further down the list. Inconsistency has scared many suitors.
16. Houston Rockets (via New York) — SF Moe Harkless (St. John's, freshman), 19 years old, 6-9, 207. Comment: Wheeler/dealer Kevin McHale appears to be stockpiling picks/players for possible trade or moving up the draft ladder.
17. Dallas Mavericks — PF Terrence Jones (Kentucky, sophomore), 20 years old, 6-10, 252. Comment: The Mavericks are in need of an inside defensive presence since letting Tyson Chandler go and Jones has the size and potential.
18. Houston Rockets (from Minnesota via Utah) — PF Arnett Moultrie (Mississippi State, junior), 21 years old, 6-11, 223. Comment: It seems highly unlikely Rockets will hang onto this pick, so add Moultrie to the trade package.
19. Orlando Magic — PF Jared Sullinger (Ohio State, sophomore), 20 years old, 6-9, 268. Comment: A poor Final Four performance and a bad back have taken Sullinger out of the top 5 in the first round to potentially the bottom 5.
20. Denver Nuggets — SG Jeremy Lamb (UConn, sophomore), 20 years old, 6-5, 179. Comment: Lamb could go much earlier than this, depending on what earlier teams think of Ross. Lamb offers a 7-foot wingspan on a 6-foot-5 frame.
21. Boston Celtics — PF Andrew Nicholson (St. Bonaventure, senior), 22 years old, 6-10, 234. Comment: The Celtics have back-to-back draft picks, which could come in handy depending if Ray Allen decides to return next season.
22. Boston Celtics (via LA Clippers) — SF Royce White (Iowa State, sophomore), 21 years old, 6-8, 261. Comment: White has anxiety disorder and a fear of flying. Had very few workouts, but reportedly has been promised a draft spot.
23. Atlanta Hawks — PG Marquis Teague (Kentucky, freshman), 19 years old, 6-2, 180. Comment: The fourth member of Kentucky's national title team expected to be selected in the first round. Why not join his brother in Atlanta?
24. Cleveland Cavaliers (via LA Lakers) — C Fab Melo (Syracuse, sophomore), 22 years old, 7-0, 255. Comment: Another young piece to the Cavs puzzle. Melo is a big dude, but like a lot of young centers, lacks NBA offensive skills.
25. Memphis Grizzlies — PG Tony Wroten Jr. (Washington, freshman), 19 years old, 6-6, 203. Comment: The Grizzlies might want to take a chance on a powerful, athletic combo guard to add to their already explosive perimeter play.
26. Indiana Pacers — SF Draymond Green (Michigan State, senior), 22 years old, 6-8. 236. Comment: Big Ten country is well-acquainted with the versatile Green, who would seem to fit in nicely with Pacers' unselfish composition.
27. Miami Heat — SF Jeff Taylor (Vanderbilt, senior), 23 years old, 6-7, 212. Comment: With James Jones possibly retiring and Mike Miller aching (despite shooting 7 for 8 from 3-point range), the Heat will need a shooting forward.
28. Thunder — SG Evan Fournier (France), 19 years old, 6-7, 206. Comment: With a roster jam-packed with a solid future, it's time once again for the Thunder to stockpile some foreign talent to potentially be used at a later date.
29. Chicago Bulls — C Festus Ezeli (Vanderbilt, senior) 22 years old, 7-0, 264. Comment: Derrick Rose won't return until late next season at the earliest and Ezeli is a project, but sometimes it's best to combine your growing pains.
30. Golden State (via San Antonio) — SG Will Barton (Memphis, sophomore), 21 years old, 6-6, 174. Comment: There is uncertainty with Steph Curry's ankle problems, and Barton would fit right in with run-and-gun Warriors.
31. Charlotte Bobcats
32. Washington Wizards
33. Cleveland Cavaliers
34. Cleveland Cavaliers (via New Orleans)
35. Golden State Warriors (via Brooklyn)
36. Sacramento Kings
37. Toronto Raptors
38. Denver Nuggets (via Golden State)
39. Detroit Pistons
40. Portland Trail Blazers (via Minnesota)
41. Portland Trail Blazers
42. Milwaukee Bucks
43. Atlanta Hawks (via Phoenix)
44. Detroit Pistons (via Houston)
45. Philadelphia 76ers
46. New Orleans Hornets (via Washington)
47. Utah Jazz
48. New York Knicks
49. Orlando Magic
50. Denver Nuggets
51. Boston Celtics
52. Golden State Warriors (via Atlanta)
53. Los Angeles Clippers
54. Philadelphia 76ers (via Memphis)
55. Dallas Mavericks (via LA Lakers)
56. Toronto Raptors (via Indiana)
57. Brooklyn Nets (via Miami)
58. Minnesota Timberwolves (via OKC)
59. San Antonio Spurs
60. Los Angeles Lakers (via Chicago)