NBA Finals by the numbers: 14 3-pointers by Miami Heat in Game 5
Darnell takes a look at some of the key numbers in the Miami Heat's Game 5 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Finals.
BY THE NUMBERS
1: Win for the Thunder in the 2012 NBA Finals.
4: Straight wins for Miami to win the 2012 championship.
Videoview all videos
Jun 22More than 4,000 Oklahoma City Thunder fans found their...
Jun 22OKC really never had a chance in Game 5 of the NBA...
Jun 22Berry Tramel and John Rohde examine how OKC's season came...
Photoview all 69 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
14: 3-pointers made by Miami out of 26 attempts, a 53.8 percent shooting.
25: Assists by the Heat.
26: Points scored by LeBron James, who added 11 rebounds and 13 assists.
27: Biggest lead for Miami.
29: Heat points scored off Thunder turnovers.
36: Points scored by the Heat in the decisive third quarter.
55: Percent shooting by the Heat in the first half.
60: Combined wins for the Thunder in the regular season and postseason.
121: Points scored by Miami, the most the Thunder gave up this postseason.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins