NBA Finals: Miami Heat notebook
Miami's outside shooting was poor in Game 3. The Heat made just five of 31 shots from outside the paint.
HEAT NOT HOT IN GAME 3
Miami's outside shooting was poor in Game 3. The Heat made just five of 31 shots from outside the paint. But LeBron James' 3-pointer late in the third quarter gave Miami a 69-67 lead.
Videoview all videos
Jun 18Press Row comes to you from American Airlines Arena in...
Jun 18Free throws have been anything but for OKC in the first...
Photoview all 102 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“Big shot,” LeBron admitted. “We rode that wave that we had. You know, Shane (Battier) is our key guy right now, our only guy that's making perimeter shots, and even a few shots that we make from the outside, it opens it up for all of us.”
Parties from both teams agreed that these Finals might not be a beauty pageant. The defenses are too severe.
“When you're talking about the best teams at this time, you take it any way you can get it,” said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra.
Said James: “I don't give a damn how we get four (wins). We can win 32-31. It doesn't matter to me. We can win any type of game.”
The NBA announced that the Philippines tops the lists of foreign countries following the league on social media. Credit Spoelstra, who is Filipino-American. His mother is from the Philippines.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents