NBA Finals: Shoe is on the other foot this year
Last year, the Heat split the first two NBA Finals games on its home floor. Now, Miami heads home with a chance to close out the series at American Airlines Arena.
The Miami Heat players can relate to how the Thunder is feeling right now.
In fact, just last season, nearly a year ago to the day, Miami was in the exact same position.
After a smooth and well-executed series opener, the Heat struck first in the 2011 NBA Finals, trouncing Dallas 92-84 and gaining early momentum in front of an energetic home crowd.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents