NBA Finals: What they're saying about Game 5
Here is a look at what analysts, celebrities and other media types had to say on Twitter during Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
Here is a look at what analysts, celebrities and other media types had to say on Twitter during Game 5 of the NBA Finals:
Videoview all videos
Jun 22More than 4,000 Oklahoma City Thunder fans found their...
Jun 22OKC really never had a chance in Game 5 of the NBA...
Jun 22Berry Tramel and John Rohde examine how OKC's season came...
Photoview all 69 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* SI.com writer Chris Mannix: “Don't think KG (Kevin Garnett) would take kindly to how Perk (Kendrick Perkins) is playing Bosh. Human turnstile. Come on down, Nick Collison.”
* The Oklahoman's Darnell Mayberry: “JAMES HARDEN MADE A SHOT!”
* CBSSports.com writer Gregg Doyel: “Harden's playing like he has vertigo.”
* CNBC sports reporter Darren Rovell: “The NBA champs only make $776,717 more in total bonuses than the runner up. That's only $64,726 more per player.”
* ESPN writer John Hollinger: “I'm waiting for M Miller (Mike Miller) to collapse in a heap like the car at the end of ‘Blues Brothers.'”
* The Oklahoman's John Helsley: “Fear the Beard is taking on a whole new meaning.”
* Hollinger: “Thunder riding this big lineup down the toilet, through the sewer and all the way to Biscayne Bay.”
* SI.com writer Zach Lowe: “Bottom line: Hard to make as many fundamental defensive mistakes as OKC did in 1st half and have a chance at Finals road win.”