NBA free agency: Who will go and who will stay?
Deron Williams and Steve Nash are among the key players in this free agent class.
The primary question within the 2012 NBA free agent class is whether the most prominent candidates will go home or stay home.
— Will point guard Deron Williams return to the area where he played high school ball and join the Dallas Mavericks, or will he follow the Nets to their new home in Brooklyn?
Videoview all videos
Jun 30OKC's newest rookie was introduced on Saturday morning,...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
— Will point guard Steve Nash return to his native Canada and sign with the Toronto Raptors?
— Will power forward Tim Duncan re-sign with the San Antonio Spurs, or retire back home in the Virgin Islands?
— Will shooting guard Ray Allen relocate to Miami, home of the new NBA world champions?
— Forward Kevin Garnett opted to sign a three-year, $34-million extension with the Boston Celtics, but how many of the Celtics' nine other free agents also will stick around?
— Will Dallas end up retaining their two Jasons in Kidd and Terry?
— How many Lakers and Clippers will swap locker rooms?
Free agency officially commences at 11:01 p.m. Oklahoma time Saturday. Players are now free to be courted during the league moratorium period that runs Sunday through July 10, but deals cannot be signed until the moratorium ends.
As is often the case in free agency, signings will feed off each other.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation