* Violation 3: $10,000 fine
* Violation 4: $15,000 fine
* Violation 5: $30,000 fine
For a sixth (or any subsequent) violation of the rule, the player will be subject to discipline the league determines is reasonable under the circumstances, including an increased fine and/or suspension.
NBA action taken thus far:
* Nov. 21: Brooklyn's Reggie Evans fined $5,000 after violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time. Occurred during the Nets-Lakers game on Nov. 20.
* Nov. 17: Brooklyn's Reggie Evans receives flopping warning against the Boston Celtics on Nov. 15.
* Nov. 16: Thunder's Kevin Martin receives flopping warning against the Detroit Pistons on Nov. 12, committing the act while shooting a 3-pointer.
* Nov. 2: Minnesota's J.J. Barea receives flopping warning against the Sacramento Kings that same night.
* Nov. 2: Cleveland's Donald Sloan receives flopping warning against the Chicago Bulls that same night.
Some tweets in reaction to Jack Taylor scoring 138 points in a game for Division III Grinnell (Iowa) College last week:
* Thunder forward Kevin Durant: “Jack Taylor you deserve a shot of Jack Daniels after that performance lol...wow”
* Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins: “I wanna knw who was guarding him!!!”
* Atlanta Hawks forward Anthony Tolliver: “This dude now averages 61ppg after that #138pointsin1game performance hahaha”
* Phoenix Suns point guard Kendall Marshall: “Hollllll up, kid on the other team was 34-44 and had 70. WAY more impressive!”
* Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard: “This guy scored 138 points? So the other team must have cheering him on. #nopride”
* Golden State Warriors guard Charles Jenkins: “wouldn't be surprised if Jack Taylor transfer tomorrow lol .. thats crazy 138 points”
* Former Thunder center Cole Aldrich: “138 points is impressive but I think shooting 108 times (71 3 pointers) is more impressive. #throwemup”
Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant, who has the second-most points in an NBA game with 81, when asked what it takes to score like that: “You gotta be in shape. And you gotta have a little Mamba blood in you.”