NCAA sees bumps in the road, but schools pay for the damage
LOS ANGELES — Come to find out, the creators of the dreaded “lack of institutional control” have been throwing stones from inside their own glass house.
The NCAA, short for the National Collegiate Athletic Association, is now in the kind of damage-control mode that it so often, and so smugly, puts its member institutions. Recent revelations...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims