NCAA Tournament coach's wife is a supermodel, Oklahoma State fan
If not for the NCAA tournament, Florida Gulf Coast coach Andy Enfield may have never met his wife, former supermodel Amanda Marcum.
Ten years ago, Enfield gave Marcum a ride from New York to Boston so she could watch her beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys play a second-round game in the NCAA tournament. The pair hit it off on the ride, went on their first date a few days later (to a St. John's NIT game) and were engaged in six months.
Read the rest of this story on www.usatoday.com
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims