NCAA Tournament coach's wife is a supermodel, Oklahoma State fan
If not for the NCAA tournament, Florida Gulf Coast coach Andy Enfield may have never met his wife, former supermodel Amanda Marcum.
Ten years ago, Enfield gave Marcum a ride from New York to Boston so she could watch her beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys play a second-round game in the NCAA tournament. The pair hit it off on the ride, went on their first date a few days later (to a St. John's NIT game) and were engaged in six months.
Read the rest of this story on www.usatoday.com
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes