NCAA Tournament: Ecstatic Sooners will face San Diego St.
Published: March 17, 2013
Oklahoma reacts to returning to the Big Dance for the first time in four years. The Sooners will face the Aztecs on Friday in Philadelphia.
- Five things you may not have known about Oklahoma’s NCAA Tournament history
- NCAA Tournament: How Oklahoma State caught a bad break
- Oklahoma State basketball: A look at the Cowboys' NCAA Tournament destination
- OSU basketball: Know the opponent — Oregon
- OSU basketball: Cowboys surprised with quick selection-show appearance, stout opponent
- OU basketball: Sooners coach Lon Kruger quite familiar with first-round opponent San Diego State
- The question for Oklahoma and Oklahoma State: So, you think you can dance?
- NCAA Tournament: Bracket breakdown — Midwest Regional
- NCAA Tournament: Bracket breakdown — West Regional
- NCAA Tournament: Bracket breakdown — South Regional
- NCAA Tournament: Bracket breakdown — East Regional
- OU basketball: Lon Kruger leading record fifth team to NCAA Tournament
- OU basketball: Know the opponent — San Diego State
- OU basketball: Destination Philadelphia
- OSU basketball: Cowboys' late-game ability could overcome lack of NCAA Tournament experience
- NCAA Tournament: Oklahoma State to face Oregon; OU plays San Diego State
|11:30 AM||Friday Forecast|
|2:00 PM||Parties Extra with Helen Ford Wallace|