* Possible first-round upsets: Bucknell over Butler (we love us some Bucknell here in OKC), Minnesota over UCLA, Harvard over New Mexico, Belmont over Arizona.
* Kansas should be thrilled. KC in Week 1, Arlington in Week 2.
* Come to think of it, if the Sooners survive Philadelphia, they're in Arlington, too, for the Sweet 16.
* If the Big 12 wants a piece of one of its former members, Missouri and Colorado will have to go deep into the tournament. CU would have to reach the Final Four to meet up with a Big 12 foe. Missouri would have to reach the Sweet 16, which almost surely means upsetting Louisville, to set up a potential game against OSU.
* Don't hold me to it, because our official picks aren't due until Monday, but my early Final Four selections: Kansas, Miami, Gonzaga and Michigan State.
Berry Tramel: Berry can be reached at (405) 760-8080 or at email@example.com. He can be heard Monday through Friday from 4:40-5:20 p.m. on The Sports Animal radio network, including FM-98.1. You can also view his personality page at newsok.com/berrytramel.