H: ° L: °,
Nebraska firm gets $10M loan to expand broadband
HEMINGFORD, Neb. (AP) — A Western Nebraska firm is getting a $10.3 million loan from the U.S. Department of Agriculture to expand broadband Internet service in the Panhandle.
The USDA announced the loan to the Hemingford Cooperative Telephone Co. on Monday.
Hemingford's broadband project in northwest Nebraska was one of five nationwide to receive loans this week.
The infrastructure loans are part of the USDA's Rural Development program.
Hemingford Cooperative Telephone Co.:
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort