Nebraska intercepts OU's Landry Jones 5 times in 10-3 win
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Matt O'Hanlon had three of Nebraska's five interceptions against Landry Jones and the Cornhuskers squeezed enough production out of their struggling offense to upset No. 20 Oklahoma 10-3 on Saturday night.
Videoview all videos
Nov 8Landry Jones threw five interceptions and Tress Way...
Nov 8Berry Tramel and David Ubben describe how things went so...
Photoview all 43 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Sooners (5-4, 3-2 Big 12) failed to score a touchdown for the first time since a 29-0 loss to Texas A&M in 1998.
The Cornhuskers (6-3, 3-2) won despite getting just seven first downs and 180 total yards. They were able to get a yard when they really needed it, after Prince Amukamara returned an interception to the OU 1 in the second quarter. Zac Lee threw a short pass to Ryan Hill for the only touchdown of the game.
Oklahoma's last two possessions ended on interceptions, including O'Hanlon's third.
O'Hanlon ran back his first interception 30 yards to set up Alex Henery's 28-yard field goal.
Roy Helu Jr. ran for 138 yards on 20 carries for Nebraska.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss