Nervous about going over cliff? Obama starts talking like Boehner
President Obama changed his tune, if not his policy proposals, today. Rather than claim to have an electoral mandate to raise taxes that Republicans must respect, he emphasized that government is divided between two parties that share a responsibility to avoid going over the fiscal cliff.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments