New details emerge in fatal Oklahoma City shooting at Target
Shooting victim Jasen Yousif, 29, tried to flee his attacker before being shot multiple times, a probable cause affidavit filed Tuesday states.
The victim of a fatal shooting at a northwest Oklahoma City parking lot tried to flee before being shot multiple times, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Tuesday in Oklahoma County District Court.
Videoview all videos
Feb 27David Bloebaum is accused of shooting and killing Jasen...
Oct 2Road rage may have sparked a fatal shooting in a...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Jasen Yousif, 29, was killed about 4:30 p.m. Friday in the parking lot of Target, 13924 N Pennsylvania Ave. David Bloebaum, 57, was arrested on a murder complaint shortly after the shooting.
Bloebaum confessed to police at the scene that he shot Yousif, according to the affidavit. He and Yousif were involved in a disturbance, which led Bloebaum to follow Yousif into the Target parking lot.
Yousif was shot multiple times, according to the affidavit.
Surveillance video shows Yousif fled from Bloebaum and then fell a short distance after being shot, the court document states. A knife was found at the crime scene.
A funeral for Yousif was held Tuesday.
Bloebaum is being held without bail in the Oklahoma County jail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort