New owners of First National Center in OKC has ties to a Los Angeles apparel company
Oklahoma City's First National Center has new ownership — and records show that the title is no longer held by investment groups created by Aaron Yashouafar.
Earlier this month, The Oklahoman reported Yashouafar was under federal investigation for submitting questionable reimbursement forms to Oklahoma City officials for asbestos removal.
Ryan Gierach, editor and publisher of the West Hollywood news site www.wehonews.com, said the Nemans, like Yashouafar, are prominent members of the Iranian Jewish community in Los Angeles.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena