Share “News 9: E-cigarette charger sparks OKC...”

News 9: E-cigarette charger sparks OKC home fire; woman burned

www.news9.com Published: July 3, 2014
Advertisement

An electronic cigarette charger is being blamed for a fire that burned an Oklahoma City woman this morning, News 9 reports.

The fire happened just before 2:00 a.m. Thursday inside the back bedroom of a home in the 11000 block of Leaning Elm Road near May Avenue and Hefner Road, and the victim and her daughter were ...



See this story on www.news9.com

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    OKC Thunder's Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
  2. 2
    Obama Renames Mt. McKinley 'Denali' Ahead of Alaska Trip
  3. 3
    2015 US Open -- Maria Sharapova announces she will not play
  4. 4
    Neurologist and Writer Oliver Sacks Dies at 82
  5. 5
    What "Games Of Thrones" Characters Look Like In The Books
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article